From I-95 North or South: Take exit 7A, Route 140 South. At the 2nd set of lights, make a right into the Cabot Business Park. Stay in the right hand lane to the end. The hotel will be on your right.


From I-495 North or South: Take exit 12, Rt. 140 N Mansfield. At the fifth set of lights, take a left onto Forbes Blvd. Stay to the right and continue straight on this road, the road will change to Cabot Blvd. The hotel in at the end of Cabot Blvd. on the right.


United Food and Commercial Workers Union

Local 791


55 Norfolk Avenue

South Easton, MA 02375




Proudly serving workers in Massachusetts,

Rhode Island and Maine since 1947

Russell F. Regan, President
Frank J. Runey, Secretary-Treasurer

UFCW Local 791

General Membership Meeting Dates For 2020


February 9, 2020– Annual Financial Meeting – 1:00 p.m.

New Member Orientation – 11:30 a.m.

Mansfield Holiday Inn,  Mansfield, MA


May 17, 2020  - CANCELLED


August 9, 2020  

Due to the Covid-19 crisis, we will not be holding our General Membership Meeting scheduled on August 9, 2020 at the Mansfield Holiday Inn in Mansfield,MA.  Instead we will be hosting our first virtual General Membership Meeting for members of UFCW Local 791 on Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. on the ZOOM video conference platform.  The Zoom meeting information is posted on the union bulletin board at each store and warehouse location.

If you have any questions or need assistance connecting or dialing in, please call the union office at 1-800-535-2752.


November 15, 2020 - 1:00 p.m. Zoom Video Conference

Sign into this meeting by going to:


At the top of page click “Join A Meeting”

In the box enter 9946638924 click submit.

You will be placed in a waiting room until the host welcomes you in


If you would like to join the meeting by phone (audio only)

Dial 646-558-8656 enter 994-663-8925#

and you will be connected to the meeting


 Mansfield Holiday Inn

31 Hampshire Street

Mansfield, MA 02048